There are Scholarships at University of Canada West available to all students with excellent academic record who which to pursue their studies at the university.
The UCW “University Canada West” was established in 2004 by the past president of the University of Victoria David F. Strong. It is a modern private university located in Vancouver. The university offers its students different study programs that concentrate on careers like Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Business, Bachelor of Commerce, and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
In addition, the University of Canada West deliver courses online that affords flexibility to education and enabling those who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to acquire respect qualifications. It’s a business-oriented, teaching-concentrated university; every experience is tailored to give the best possible beginning in the student career, beginning from their first day at the school.
Scholarships at University of Canada West comprising University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarship awards and grants are obtainable to new candidates applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program.
You can obtain only ONE (1) award, scholarship or grant and one renewed student award if qualified. Go over the conditions of each option meticulously and submit ALL of the required supporting credentials for those scholarships, awards or grants for which you want to be considered for. A limited number of the award, scholarship or grant will be obtainable every term.
Scholarship awards will be applied to your tuition at UCW on a prorated basis all through the length of the award. In other words, the scholarship award will be credited to your tuition every term on the basis of the number of courses in which you enrol OR as specified in the specific criteria and conditions of the award.
The worth of an award, scholarship or grant will not be greater than the value of your tuition. The maximum award worth for transfer candidates will be prorated on the basis of the number of credits needed to conclude your degree. The listed courses are not typically qualified for award, scholarship or grant tuition payments: New Student Orientation; ENGL 080; and any repeat course attempts.
Award, scholarship and grant beneficiaries are required to function as ambassadors for UCW and take part in outreach and alumni engagement enterprises in their home region once the award is granted.
Eligibility for Scholarships at University of Canada West
- The Scholarships at University of Canada West are obtainable to all candidates with outstanding academic grades who desire to excel in their selected field of work.
- This scholarship award is granted by the university to both domestic and foreign students.
- The award, scholarship, and grant beneficiaries are required to function as ambassadors for the University of Canada West and take part in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region when the award is granted.
- The candidate has to display excellent academic and leadership skills.
- New Student Orientation; ENGL 080; and any carry over course attempts, are not qualified for an award, scholarship, or grant tuition payments
Benefits of Scholarships at University of Canada West
The worth of a grant, scholarship, or award will not be greater than the worth of the candidate tuition and the maximum award price for transfer candidates will be prorated on the basis of the number of credits needed to finish your degree.
Available Scholarships at University of Canada West:
- Pathway to Knowledge Bursary
- Second Language Excellence Scholarship
- Scholarships for Academic Excellence
- Americas Tuition
- Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Regional Grant
- The EG (European Grant)
- Middle East Regional Grant
- Southeast Asia (SEA) Regional Grant
- Special Targeted Regional Award Program
How to Apply for Scholarships at University of Canada West
Interested candidates will need to download the Scholarship Application form for the complete regulations, terms, and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards, and grants. After getting selected, candidates will need to continue meeting all the terms and conditions of the scholarship award so as to continue getting the award.
Application Deadline: On-going
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here