The International Business School in Hungary has announced available Scholarships at International Business School, this scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The International Business School is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the Scholarships at International Business School.
- How can I apply for Scholarships at International Business School?
- What is the deadline for the Scholarships at International Business School?
- What are the basic requirements for Scholarships at International Business School?
- News and updates about Scholarships at International Business School?
- Scholarships at International Business School Closing date?
- Available Scholarships at International Business School?
Before applying for the Scholarships at International Business School, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the Scholarships at International Business School:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
Scholarships at International Business School – Details
The IBS Starter Scholarship award provides 50% of the first-year tuition fee for your program.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: 50% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not known
- IELTS (Academic or General) average band score 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in all the components) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
- Age range: 18-25 (at the period of the application)
- Applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test that comprises of a 100-minute test and an oral part with a listening task.
How to apply for Scholarships at International Business School
International candidates should first apply online for the Bachelor programme of IBS and submit the required papers (high school diploma or newest transcript if a diploma is not obtained yet, passport and IELTS or TOEFL language certificate).
Applicants are supposed to state simultaneously their respective desire to be granted IBS Starter scholarship award by sending an email to email@example.com. Applications scholarships will be approved by the Rector and there is no plea against his decision.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- September 2020 intake – 30 April 2020
Trending on Scholarships
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.