The University of Kent in the UK has announced available Scholarships at University of Kent, this scholarship is for undergraduate studies.
The University of Kent is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and they have been offering scholarships to students yearly and this scholarship is for students that wish to pursue their undergraduate studies in the Institution.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions or search queries regarding the Scholarships at University of Kent.
- How can I apply for Scholarships at University of Kent?
- What is the deadline for the Scholarships at University of Kent?
- What are the basic requirements for Scholarships at University of Kent?
- News and updates about Scholarships at University of Kent?
- Scholarships at University of Kent Closing date?
- Available Scholarships at University of Kent?
Before applying for the Scholarships at University of Kent, applicants must meet all the requirements for the particular scholarship program they’re applying for.
Here are a few things to consider before applying for the Scholarships at University of Kent:
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Read through the requirements and course overview.
- Have all your documentation intact.
Scholarships at University of Kent – Details
The University of Kent’s Law School is providing scholarship award openings to foreign students who are looking to obtain a degree program at the university.
The University will evaluate admissibility for the scholarship after an application for admission to the Kent LLM has been submitted.
Eligible Countries: Home/International
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Candidates have to be categorized by the University of Kent as a Home/EU scholar for tuition fee reasons
- Candidates are required to have firmly accepted an offer of admission on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University for admission in September 2020 or January 2021 and have satisfied the academic criteria of admission/be accepted for entry
- Candidates are required to have been granted a First Class degree from a UK University (verified by receipt of transcripts and/or a degree certificate aptly specifying that this classification has been granted)
How to apply for Scholarships at University of Kent
The school will evaluate admissibility for the scholarship after an application for admission to the Kent LLM has been submitted. To be given consideration, candidates have to submit a KLS PG Funding application form to [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information
31 July 2020 for September 2020 entry
16 November 2020 for January 2021 entry
31 August 2020 for September 2020 entry
30 November 2020 for January 2021 entry
Disclaimer: Poisenews.com is a scholarship website and we do not give scholarships unless stated otherwise, what we do is publish verified and available scholarships from reputable institutions across the globe for international students that wish to study abroad.
Latest Scholarships Available For You To Study Abroad!
Join over 278,020 other subscribers
Enter your email below and click subscribe.