Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships
The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a college located in Calgary, Alberta in Canada. The Institute has more than 100 various programs in technology, business and trades.
Established in 1916, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a global leader in the area of practical education and offers yearly more than $4 million scholarships and awards to scholars. Bursaries are granted to qualified candidates in consideration of academic accomplishment, funding support and participation in the community.
By means of the generous support of their donors, SAIT is proud to provide more than $5 million in awards to scholars in almost every program. Awards are obtainable to all qualifying SAIT candidates in recognition of academic success, financial requirement, community participation and other areas of success and support.
The Canadian government advances a yearly Aboriginal Bursary Search Tool identifying over 770 scholarship awards, grants and other financial assistance from governments, institutions and industries to inspire the participation of Aboriginal scholars in post-secondary education.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships Description
The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships is now available for the Undergraduate and International candidates in all Subjects.
- Host Institution: Southern Alberta Institute of Technology;
- Host Nation: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition fee;
- Scholarship Value: Fund to complete their Study Costs;
- Eligible Nations: International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship award is Open.
Benefits of Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships
Candidates are awarded with an academic award to cover the expense of their education in Canada.
Eligibility for Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships
To be granted admission, the candidates have to meet all of the criteria listed below:
- SAIT scholarship awards are obtainable to international candidates from nations except Canada and those granted admission to SAIT on a student visa.
International candidates who are nationals from any nation other than Canada and who have been admitted to SAIT on a student visa are qualified for SAIT student awards. So as to receive the award, however, a foreign candidate must possess either a Social Insurance Number (SIN) or an Individual Tax Number (ITN).
International candidates should get in touch with the SAIT International Centre for information and assistance. The Centre may also suggest other awards that are directed specifically to international students.
How to Apply for Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Scholarships
– To be admitted for the scholarship award, candidates must apply to the university’s undergraduate program;
– Candidates are required to present the necessary credentials:
- Secondary or post-secondary school transcripts, grades;
- High school diploma or graduation certificate and or post-secondary diploma;
- Explanation of the scoring system that is typically displayed across the bottom or first page of diplomas or academic records;
– Academic qualifications Minimum of 50% in the programs listed below are mandatory:
- English Language Arts 10-1 or 10-2 ;
- Basic Mathematics 10, Pure Mathematics 10, Advanced Mathematics 10, Computer Mathematics 10C or Mathematics 10-3, or excelling in the SAIT Mathematics Placement Test.
Applicants must be able to prove their ability to speak the English language at SAIT.
Good news! Student Awards will continue to be awarded for this year notwithstanding the COVID-19 interference. SAIT’s Student Awards team is working meticulously to evaluate and select beneficiaries. Chosen beneficiaries will get their award straight into their bank accounts.
If you are the beneficiary of a Student Award, you will get an email to your SAIT email address and will be required to provide your banking details to have your award sent to you.
The Alumni and Development office will inform candidates chosen for awards within four months of the application closing date. Beneficiaries will get an email, telephone call or a letter with details about when and how to receive the awards package.
If you have additional inquiries, please check the Student Awards Guide or send an email to [email protected].
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here