Terry Healy Memorial Awards funded by the University of Waikato in New Zealand is granted to persons who are looking to undergo a degree program at the university.
The University of Waikato will offer a scholarship award of up to $2,000 that will be disbursed directly into the beneficiaries’ bank account for the academic year 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters or Doctoral
Value of Award: Up to $2,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for Terry Healy Memorial Awards at University of Waikato
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll, part- or full-time, in a master or Ph.D. degree in Earth Sciences.
- Not be a recipient of other scholarship awards offering significant funds and/or not getting substantial financial aid under a research contract.
- Should offer proof of English language ability: TOEFL, IELTS, or other acceptable evidence. Please check the English Language Conditions section for additional information.
How to Apply for Terry Healy Memorial Awards at University of Waikato
In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission to a Masters or Doctoral degree program at the University of Waikato. After getting registered, applicants must complete and submit an online application.
The applicant’s chief supervisor must provide a statement of support, endorse the application regarding the intended use of the award, and certify that the applicant is not in receipt of significant funds from research contracts or other sources that would otherwise be expected to cover those costs.
- Awards will be made on merit, but will also take into consideration other special conditions of financial hardship, special needs, and the motivation of the applicant.
- While students involved in marine sciences will have priority, applications will be considered on merit for all areas appropriate to the current research activities of the Earth Sciences program in the School of Science.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- October 31, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other New Zealand scholarships here