Here is an opportunity to study at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Via its Transform Together scholarships program, the Sheffield Hallam University in the UK is providing scholarship opportunities to foreign students who want to a degree program at the university.
Transform Together Scholarship awards are solely for international and European Union (non-UK) students commencing a full-time taught program in 2020–21. The scholarship provides 50 percent tuition for postgraduate and undergraduate students all through the duration of their programs.
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility for Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University
To be qualified for this scholarship award program, candidates must;
- be International students
- have submitted an application to or be applying to Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
- be self-financing
- have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (Postgraduate Applicants).
- have excellent results from the previous educational program.
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: for the full period of study
How to Apply for Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University
To submit an application for a Transform Together Scholarship award for January 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a program, please check the online prospectus
- Check that you meet the scholarship award eligibility criteria listed above
- When you have accepted an offer of admission to study on a program here, apply for a scholarship award online using the link below by the deadline of 1 November 2020
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- November 1st, 2020
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here