You want to begin your study adventure in USA. Good news! Treasure Scholarships for International Students are currently ongoing application. In this article we will explain everything about this scholarship, its worth, eligibility and step by step application process.
Treasure Scholarships for 2022/2023 are fully funded for international students. However, these scholarships are only offered for undergraduate studies. Boise State University is a public, metropolitan research university which offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and experiences that foster student success.
Boise University was established in 1932 by the Episcopal Church, it became an independent junior college in 1934 and has been awarding baccalaureate and master’s degrees since 1965. The university offers more than 100 graduate programs, including the MBA and MAcc programs in the College of Business and Economics; Masters and PhD programs in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education; and the MPA program in the School of Public Service. It is also classified among Doctoral Universities – High research activity.
In 1974, the university became Idaho’s third state university after the University of Idaho (1889) and Idaho State University (1963). Boise State awards bachelor’s, associate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, and is approved by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. As of 2010, the university already has more than 75,000 living alumni.
The University’s campus is situated near downtown Boise, on the south bank of the Boise River, opposite Julia Davis Park. With more than 170 buildings, the campus is at an elevation of 2,700 feet (825 m) above sea level, bounded by Capitol Boulevard on the west and Broadway Avenue to the east. However, since 2003, Boise State has spent more than $300 million on academic, residential, and athletics facilities across campus.
However, in May 2017, Boise State broke ground on a $42 million Center for the Fine Arts, which will house sculpture, metalwork, painting, graphic design and other visual arts, and gallery space and a digital “World Museum” dedicated to high-tech arts experiences. The Program Period for these scholarship is four years (8 semesters).
This award is available to both first-year and transfer candidates. The Treasure Scholarship is also an automatic award. If any candidate meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, he/she is automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Worth of Treasure Scholarships for International Students
- Treasure Scholarships in Boise University is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility for Treasure Scholarships for International Students
To be qualified for Treasure Scholarships in Boise University, each candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- The required language for the scholarship is English.
- All World Countries are eligible for these scholarship.
- The Gem Scholarship needs a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Each candidate must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT to be qualified for these scholarship.
- Transfer scholars are also expected to have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be qualified for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarships for International Students
Please follow the application instructions to apply for Treasure Scholarships in Boise University:
- Apply for the university here with all your information.
- Please note that the Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and you also have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Application Deadline for Treasure Scholarships for International Students
The application deadline for the scholarship is December 15, 2021.
To know more about Treasure Scholarships in Boise University, please click here.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here