Do you wish to further an education in USA? We are glad to inform you that Union College Fellowships is currently ongoing application for international students. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Union College Fellowships is offered for Bachelor’s degree in the field of all subjects offered at the university. The scholarship is provided by Union College. The scholarship is given to students who enroll themselves for a graduate fellowship at Union College by the college.
Union College is a private liberal arts college in Schenectady, New York. It was established in 1795 and the college was the first institution of higher learning chartered by the New York State Board of Regents, and second in the state of New York.
In the 19th century, the college became the Mother of Fraternities as three of the earliest Greek letter societies were formed there. The school was originally one of the Big Four with Harvard, Yale and Princeton but the Civil War and a financial impropriety led to its eventual fall from grace and the top national ratings.
Eventually after 175 years as a traditional all-male institution, Union College started enrolling women in 1970. The college also offer a liberal arts curriculum over some 21 academic departments and opportunities for interdepartmental majors and self-designed conducting theme majors.
The Union College offers a broad group of courses in the humanities, arts, sciences social sciences, literature, and foreign languages. The school is different among liberal arts colleges by also offering ABET-approved undergraduate degrees in computer engineering, bioengineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
However, almost 60% of Union students involve in some form of international study or study abroad. Union College is rated 44th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The college is recognized as highly competitive academically and has a huge selective admissions process. The college is also a member of the Annapolis Group of Liberal Arts Colleges.
Worth of Union College Fellowships
The successful candidates of Union College Fellowships will receive $1000 from the college.
Eligibility for Union College Fellowships
- To be qualified for Union College Fellowships, you must be students of Union College.
- Each candidates applying for the scholarship should be international students.
- You must exceed all the admission requirements established by the College to be eligible for Union College Fellowships.
How to Apply for Union College Fellowships
If you are interested in Union College Fellowships and you are qualified for the scholarship, visit the official website to apply. You can also click here to view the complete program list.
Here are some steps you can also follow to apply for the scholarship:
- You are expected to use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
- You can search the program by name, location or other factors. Ensure you review the program information to be sure it is the correct program!
- As soon as you have open the page of the program you wish to apply for, click Apply Now.
- You will also be asked: Please specify how you will be logging in by selecting I have a username and password and click submit.
- You can now log in by using your Nexus/Webadvising ID and password. But if this doesn’t work, you may need to re-set your Union Gmail password at https://kruptos.union.edu/pwreset/ then go back to the study abroad application system and try logging back in with the re-set password.
- Select the program name to access your application. However, detailed instructions are on the application.
Application Deadline for Union College Fellowships
The application deadline for the scholarship is not specified but the application is always open.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here