Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship in UK 2021
Queens University Belfast in the UK welcome applications for the Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship for undergraduates in 2021.
Candidates can only put in and be given consideration for the Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship award after they have been given a place to study on their selected eligible program and verified Queen’s University Belfast as theirFIRMselection by their UCAS closing date. Applications cannot be given consideration in advance of candidates satisfying these two criteria.
Worth of Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship
Four scholarships providing a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to outstandingly talented foreign students paying foreign tuition fee rates who will be commencing their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic session 2021/22.
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship
- Candidates have to hold an offer of admission on a full-time eligible undergraduate program commencing in September 2021 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been verified as their FIRM choice by their UCAS closing date, and before start of study have fulfilled any academic and language criteria attached to their offer as specified in their offer letter. Exclusions apply – see Point 8 below.
- Candidates have to be classified as foreign fee-paying candidates paying the international tuition fee rate so as to be given consideration for this discount. Candidates paying NI/GB/EU fees are not qualified for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship award for undergraduates.
- The Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship award will provide the full expense of tuition fees and is granted every year for up to four years.
- The Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship award program is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the fall semester of the academic session 2021-22.
- If you want to defer your entry to the University to a later time, your scholarship award will not be transferred.
- Candidates must be self-funded.
- If you are a beneficiary of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living expenses) from an external funding body like Government, a charity or a private establishment, you will not be qualified for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate.
- In the situation that a candidate has gotten scholarship award offers for a number of various programs at Queen’s University, they will only be able to obtain one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the program onto which they register in the 2021-22 academic session.
- Candidates have to request approval from the International Office prior to making any alterations to their program of study. Where alterations are made without approval being granted, the scholarship award may be withdrawn and candidates may be asked to repay the scholarship money in full.
- Candidates may put in and/or be given consideration for more than one award managed by Queen’s University Belfast, but if successful, would get the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or awarded to another candidate.
- The University is not able to give consideration to requests for increased and/or further funding. The value of scholarship award granted is non-negotiable.
- The University’s decision concerning successful scholars of the program is final, and no additional correspondence shall be entertained.
- The University retains the right to adjust all or any scholarship awards, discounts and rules at its sole discretion.
- Upon receipt of a scholarship award offer, candidates will be required to review and sign a scholarship award deed. Failure to send back this document by the closing date set may result in the University giving the scholarship award to someone else.
The listed programs are exempted from eligibility for the Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship award – Undergraduate:
- Undergraduate: Dentistry, Medicine, Theology, Agricultural Technology
- All Distance Learning programs, foundation degree programs and special fee courses, like part-time programs.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor International Attainment Scholarship
Application is done online via their website. See link below.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, June 8, 2021, @ 15:00 BST.
Click here for more details and to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here