Macquarie University is currently offering the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University, which is a highly competitive scholarship, to recognize academic excellence for international students. This very competitive scholarship award is granted on the basis of academic merit and awarded to prospective students. This scholarship award offers up to AUD $10,000 applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
Every year, Macquarie University grants about $6 million in scholarship awards, most of which are granted on the basis of academic merit, leadership capabilities, diversity, financial hardship and/or key accomplishments like sports and voluntary experience.
There is a broad range of scholarship awards for candidates from all backgrounds, so make sure to inspect what’s on offer. Macquarie University has one of the most substantial scholarship award programs in Australia, offering a lot of opportunities every year to foreign students to undertake their education here.
Macquarie University was established in 1964, and is a state-owned research university situated in Sydney, Australia. It is recurrently ranked among the top 2% of universities in the world, and in the top 10 in Australia. The university offers a lot of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for foreign students, and it is famous for its first-class facilities, teaching, interdisciplinary research, and also its highly trained graduates.
The university is also known by offering support and exceptional scholarships for international students, to give them the chance to continue their academic studies in Australia.
Scholarship awards are limited, so, prospective candidates are encouraged to accept their offer of scholarship early to prevent disappointment.
Find out below more details about the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University:
Information about Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University:
- Host Country: Australia.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: AUD $10,000.
- Number of Awards: Unknown.
- Nationality: All nationalities.
- Status: Open.
Eligible Study Areas:
- Science, technology and engineering and mathematics.
Eligibility for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University
- Students must be from outside of Australia.
- The candidate is required to meet the academic and English conditions for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree program at Macquarie University.
- Candidate must achieve a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Bachelor applications or a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications.
- Candidate must be accepted into a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University that will be commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Candidate has to be driven, flexible, independent and excellent in communication.
- Register and commence your program in line with your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Applicants are required to maintain their enrolment all through their program in a full‐time study load which is 8 standards units/academic session.
- Fulfil the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship award is for on-campus study only but owing to COVID-19, it is obtainable for candidates studying online and/or offshore.
- Candidates who are nationals of Australia or New Zealand, or possess permanent residency of Australia are not qualified.
- If a student pulls out from his/her program prior to conclusion, he/she may be required to pay back any scholarship award previously granted during his/her study period at Macquarie University on the basis of the outcome as decided by the grants and scholarships committee.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University
Candidates are required to fill an online course application form, then they will obtain a Macquarie University Student Number which is required to submit the online scholarship award application form. Subsequently, candidates have to complete an online scholarship application form and indicate “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Macquarie University also offers a range of scholarships and grants for domestic students. Most of these scholarships have a strong emphasis on social inclusion and fairness and are granted on the basis of financial difficulty and/or other hardship. Others identify elements like academic excellence or sporting accomplishment. Check here for Domestic scholarships and grants.
Application Deadline for Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University
Visit the official website of the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Macquarie University for more detailed information.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here