Application is now open for the JPMorgan Chase AHL Data Science Fellowship Program. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their applications before the deadline date.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Fellowship
One of the biggest, oldest, and most well-known banking firms in the world is JPMorgan Chase. The company, which has its origins in New York City in 1799, continues the inventive spirit of its predecessor companies through its international operations in more than 60 nations.
Applications for the Data Science Track of the 2024 Advancing Hispanics & Latinos Fellowship Program are now being accepted. Advancing Hispanics & Latinos (AHL), a Center of Excellence focused on advancing career opportunities, financial health, and community development for Hispanics and Latinos globally, was recently launched by JPMorgan Chase & Co., building on the company’s long-standing commitment to addressing some of the persistent challenges facing the communities.
The AHL Fellowship Program is intended to draw second-year undergraduates who are dedicated to the progress of members of underrepresented groups in the financial services industry and who are interested in gaining early exposure to employment in this field. The AHL Fellowship Program is looking for sophomores who are interested in learning more about career options at JPMorgan Chase, including, but not limited to, Hispanic/Latino students. The company is seeking motivated people with a range of experiences and viewpoints to support their expansion and long-term planning. Any sophomore student regardless of background, who is interested in the Fellowship Program is welcome to apply.
Details about JPMorgan Chase AHL Data Science Fellowship Program:
Scholarship Sponsor: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Scholarship Value: Check Below
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Fellowship
Host Institution(s): JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Courses: Data Science
- AHL provides a five-week paid, full-time summer fellowship through the Education Pathway, which is hosted in specific JPMorgan Chase locations. A five-week paid, full-time summer fellowship is available through the Advancing Hispanics and Latinos (AHL) Fellowship Program. The fellowship is offered at certain JPMorgan Chase offices.
- An introduction to the firm and financial services will be given to the participants. They will have the chance to learn about the businesses, develop their professional development skills, and get insight into how their varied backgrounds and viewpoints as financial services professionals might positively impact people’s lives in the future, the company, and the industry. They will also be exposed to the firm’s senior leaders.
- Through practical experience, mentoring, and a project-based curriculum, this program will introduce students to jobs in financial services and assist pave the way for future employment prospects. The AHL Fellowship Program is dedicated to giving participants early experience and chances for professional growth.
- After completing the internship successfully, participants in the fellowship program are encouraged to apply for full-time employment with JPMorgan Chase the following year.
- The AHL Fellowship Program will include on-site training and orientation at one of the firm’s locations for one week. Fellows will take part in a business and firm orientation during this time, and they will also acquire the technical and practical expertise necessary to succeed in the program. After the induction, fellows will report to the site assigned to their particular business track.
- You will spend a portion of the program learning how the firm develops, constructs, installs, and runs tomorrow’s cutting-edge technologies and analytics under the AI and Data Science track. You’ll learn how they use the newest Data Science methods to propel their companies’ data-driven transformation.
Eligibility Criteria for the JPMorgan Chase AHL Data Science Fellowship Program
You must be permitted to work in the United States to be eligible for this program. For this program, the company does not provide any kind of employment-based immigration sponsorship. Similarly, JPMorgan Chase will not endorse, sponsor, or sign any paperwork for any other type of immigration benefit or sponsorship, including curricular or optional practical training (OPT) (CPT.)
The program’s ideal applicants are imaginative, creative team players with problem-solving, planning, and organizing skills. They should also be dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion and have a strong desire to advance their careers to take advantage of future opportunities in the financial services industry. Other requirements consist of:
- Sophomore standing (expected graduation date Dec 2025 – June 2026)
- Attends college/university in the U.S. (all majors considered) in good standing
- Displays an effective dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion through, for instance, campus activities community service work, and/or related leadership activity
- Preferred minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
Interview Process and Venue for JPMorgan Chase AHL Data Science Fellowship
Send them your application, which should be thorough and thoughtful, and include your résumé, so they can get to know you better. The firm will initially get to know you through your application and résumé, so filling out all the questions will provide as much background as possible on you.
The company will analyze your application when you confirm it and decide if you fit the requirements.
An email inviting you to participate in a HireVue-powered video interview will be sent to you. This is your chance to make your CV even more compelling and highlight your experience for the hiring managers and recruiting team.
The HireVue is necessary, and until you have finished your HireVue video interview, your application will not be reviewed further. Since programs close when positions are filled, they strongly advise you to apply and finish these prerequisites as soon as possible.
JPMorgan Chase is dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace that values each individual for their distinct set of abilities, experiences, and backgrounds in the workplace. Candidates with impairments will receive reasonable accommodations from them.
Locations fellows may join:
New York, NY
Fellows will have an opportunity to select up to three location preferences on their application. Potential placement could include any of the offices within the city’s metropolitan area.
Successful completion of the Fellowship Program can lead to an offer for one of JPMC’s summer internships the following year.
Application Process for JPMorgan Chase AHL Data Science Fellowship Program
The Application Deadline is: February 13, 2024
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here.