Begin your academic journey in the UK. There are open GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships right now. In this post, we’ll go into great depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and application procedure.
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship provides qualified students with £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) toward the payment of yearly fees. The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Stirling is open to applicants from all around the world. If you qualify for this award, your yearly fee payments will be automatically reduced by £2,000 each year.
Please be aware that paying the international tuition fee deposit is still a requirement of the usual admissions procedure for applicants who need a Tier 4 student visa.
About the University of Stirling
The University of Stirling, also known as the University o Stirlin in Scots and Oilthigh Shruighlea in Scottish Gaelic, was established by royal charter in 1967 and is a public university in Stirling, Scotland. Built inside the walled Airthrey Castle estate, it is situated in Scotland’s Central Belt.
The site of the institution, which includes the Stirling Institution Innovation Park and the Dementia Center, is around 360 acres (1.5 km2) in size. In the Ochil Hills’ foothills, the university is situated. The Airthrey Estate and the University of Stirling were named among the top 20 British 20th-century cultural monuments by the International Council on Monuments and Monuments in 2002. 14,000 full- and part-time students will be enrolled in the university as of 2022.
In China with Hebei Normal University, Singapore with Singapore Institute of Management, and Oman, Stirling has collaborations for its foreign degree programs. The only Human Rights and Diplomacy program taught in collaboration with the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) is offered by the institution and is an MSc in Human Rights and Diplomacy.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships – Benefits
The following advantages are offered to recipients of GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships:
- The award will be worth £2,000 per year (or £8,000 over four years).
Candidates must meet each of the conditions listed below to be eligible for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- You must be considered an international student to pay tuition.
- You must have obtained an admissions offer from the University of Stirling, either conditional or unconditional, for an approved undergraduate degree.
- You must be an international student enrolled full-time.
- Only students who are enrolling immediately in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University’s Stirling campus are eligible for this grant.
- Your application to the University of Stirling must be submitted when you are enrolled full-time at any GEMS Education school.
Please be aware that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling awards.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships – Application Procedure
To apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
Students will be recognized automatically as part of the admissions process. For this reward, no additional application is necessary.
- The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) accepts applications from all students.
S75 is the UCAS institution code. On our course sites, you may find UCAS course codes.
The application cost is £20 for single-course applications and £25 for multiple-course applications and late applications received after June 30.
- Documents that would be useful as proof include:
Academic history. Essay explaining why you wish to take this course as a supporting statement (further information may be found here )
Reference letter: A letter of support from someone who attests to your qualification for the course.
The curriculum vitae.
You must prove your English ability if it is not your first language.
Submission Deadline: 30 June 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.