Application is now open for the International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management at Aalborg University. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Aalborg University and Scholarship
Why should you attend Aalborg University to study? This institution is frequently rated as one of the best engineering schools in Europe and has earned a distinguished reputation for its superb engineering programs. It has won praise for its ground-breaking work in a variety of disciplines, including information technology, energy, sustainability, and health.
The public institution, Aalborg University (AAU) has campuses in Denmark’s cities of Aalborg, Esbjerg, and Copenhagen. The institution was established in 1974 and offers bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in several fields including the humanities, social sciences, information technology, design, engineering, and the precise sciences as well as medicine. Additionally, the institution accepts foreign students from the European Union (EU), the Nordic Council, and other nations. International students who are citizens of nations outside the European Union or the Nordic Council must pay tuition.
Aalborg University is placed 336th globally in the 2024 edition of the QS World University Rankings. According to U.S. News & World Report, the university’s engineering program, which was ranked ninth globally and first in Europe in 2021, is particularly well-known. Denmark’s Aalborg University, ranked 250th overall and eighth globally, is the top engineering school in Europe and occupies a notable place in the international rankings. The institution excels in its primary pursuits, providing top-notch instruction and research that helps to address difficult social problems on a local, national, and international level.
The Department of Materials and Production at the Faculty of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University is happy to announce the availability of an International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management for the year 2023. Candidates with an appropriate master’s degree (MSc) may apply for the studentship. The typical length of a Ph.D. stipend is three years.
Details about International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management at Aalborg University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Aalborg University, Denmark
Scholarship Value: Varies
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: PhD
Host Institution(s): Aalborg University, Denmark
- The chosen individuals will get a certain stipend for three years.
- International and cross-disciplinary environment
- A chance to witness the application of your study
- Strong industry engagement.
Eligibility Criteria for International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management at Aalborg University:
- Countries Eligible: All countries are welcome to submit applications.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The Department of Materials and Production (Section of Production) will present the scholarship.
- Acceptable Standards: The candidates must fulfill all the requirements to be eligible:
- A Master of Science (MSc) in Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Sustainability Engineering, or a related field from a globally renowned university is required for applicants to the Ph.D. stipend, or they must anticipate earning one of the aforementioned master’s degrees.
Application Procedure for International Ph.D. Positions in Circular Plastics Value Stream Management
- Applicants are required to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documentation: The following are the required supporting documentation for applicants:
- Motivational letter
- Personal statement
- Certificates attesting academic degrees (Master’s degree), as well as academic records
- a short project synopsis
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria to be admitted:
- Must be empathetic and able to communicate in Danish with a variety of diabetics and researchers.
- Experience with cutting-edge fundamental scientific methods, such as skin biopsies, is required for investigating diabetic neuropathy.
- Must be able to demonstrate prior research efforts in the topic being covered, including clinical and lab work.
- One of the following language criteria must be met by applicants: Must possess strong communication skills as well as excellent verbal and written English capabilities.
You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Submission Deadline is: 28 July 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Denmark scholarships here.