Application is now open for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Cooke Foundation College and Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for International Students from motivated, deserving individuals who have financial needs and wish to enroll in and graduate from the best four-year schools and institutions in the country.
Each award is meant to pay for a sizeable portion of the student’s educational costs, such as tuition, living expenses, books, and mandatory fees. Awards vary from recipient to recipient based on the cost of tuition as well as any other grants or scholarships to which the recipient may be entitled.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school graduates with financial needs who aspire to enroll in the top four-year colleges and institutions in the nation. In addition to receiving a monetary award, Cooke Scholars also have access to extensive cohort-based programming, in-depth academic counseling, graduate school support, a thriving network of around 3,200 other Cooke Scholars, and alumni help.
The following are provided through this scholarship:
- A four-year approved undergraduate program may cost up to $55,000 per year.
- The capacity to learn any subject
- Personal guidance on choosing a college and navigating the financial aid process
- Advice on a variety of topics, including how to maximize the college experience and make the move to college.
Details about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program:
Scholarship Sponsor: Cooke Foundation College, USA
Scholarship Value: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Host Institution(s): Cooke Foundation College, USA
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program:
English is necessary.
- Eligible countries: United States
- Senior Standing: I intend to earn my high school diploma in the spring of 2024.
- Fall College Enrollment: Plan to enroll at a four-year, accredited institution starting in the autumn of 2023.
- GPA: a cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5 is required.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial needs regarding income. Families earning up to $95,000 per year may apply. The typical household income for the group of freshmen who received new college scholarships last year was almost $35,000.
- With the aid of a committee made up of educational experts from throughout the country, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation carefully considers each application for the College Scholarship Program. The following selection criteria were taken into consideration:
- Academic achievement: Upholds a high academic record, obtains excellent teacher recommendations, exhibits a desire to be challenged, and exhibits a passion for learning. Candidates must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 to be considered.
- Leadership: Shows initiative, uplifts others, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits grit in the face of challenges, is goal-oriented and is adaptable.
- Unmet financial need: If an applicant has an unmet financial need, we consider them if their family income is up to $95,000. The new college scholarship recipients from the previous year’s cohort had an average household income of roughly $35,000.
Application Process for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program
Applicants must submit online applications to be considered for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program for overseas students. August 24 to November 16, 2023, will see the acceptance of applications for the Cooke College Scholarship Program. Please send any inquiries you may have regarding the scheme to email@example.com.
The Application Deadline is: November 16, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here.