Application is now open for the MBA in International Sports Law Scholarships at the Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Swiss School of Business and Management and Scholarship
Why should you enroll in the Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM Geneva)? A mix of top-notch education and an international setting is offered by SSBM Geneva. Students are given skills that apply to the corporate world because of the school’s emphasis on practical knowledge. SSBM offers distinctive networking and internship possibilities and is based in Geneva, a major international center for business and diplomacy.
Students from all around the world attend SSBM, a school that is inventive, global, and special. Through our cutting-edge digital innovations, high-quality learning experiences, and expertise in business education, the school is dedicated to providing educational excellence and knowledge in that field on an ongoing basis.
The school places a high value on the advantages that its business may provide to society and the environment while also encouraging diversity and global connectedness among its students, teachers, and business partners.
International students who want to enroll in SSBM Geneva’s MBA in International Sports Law program are eligible for the funding. Swiss School of Business and Management (SSBM Geneva) is a renowned school devoted to providing top-notch business education in a cutting-edge and dynamic learning environment. Additionally emphasizing a worldwide perspective, SSBM Geneva boasts a diverse student body that represents many nations and cultures.
Over 70 national and international businesses have benefited from the consulting, teaching, and project-based services offered by SSBM Geneva academics and associates. The institution has the view that, in the fast-evolving environment of today, improved knowledge must be driven by a close relationship between academic knowledge and the business world.
SSBM Geneva is concentrating on how they can build responsible individuals who will be able to integrate sustainable procedures, processes, or policies into business reality and how they can use their teaching, research, people, effect, or influence to persuade others to contribute to sustainability.
Details about MBA in International Sports Law Scholarships at Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva:
Scholarship Sponsor: Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva
Scholarship Value: Up to 50% reduction of the total tuition fees
Number of awards: 10
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva, Switzerland
The successful applicants will receive 10 scholarships from the Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva:
- 5 scholarships for the MBA in International Sports Law program, each with a 50% tuition price discount.
- There are 5 scholarships available for the MBA in International Sports Law program, each of which offers a 30% tuition cost discount.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in International Sports Law Scholarships
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the MBA in International Sports Law Scholarships at the Swiss School of Business and Management Geneva:
- Eligible Countries: All nations are welcome.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: The MBA in International Sports Law program at SSBM Geneva will get the scholarship.
- Acceptable Standards: The following requirements must be met by candidates to be eligible for the scholarship: Completed the MBA scholarship requirements at the Bologna Bachelor level (minimum of 180 ECTS credits).
- Language ability in English.
Application Procedure for MBA in International Sports Law Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Register and fill in the below requirements.
- Latest by the deadline, please send in the requirements to email@example.com:
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution
- Grade transcripts
- Your resume or cv
- An explanation of why you think you are the best applicant for a full or partial scholarship should be included in the motivation letter.
The Submission Deadline is: 15 August 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Switzerland scholarships here.