Application is now open for the Eni MINDS Masters Scholarships For Italian and International Students. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About ENI and the Scholarship
Eni is an international oil and gas corporation with its headquarters in Rome. It has operations in 66 nations and is one of the seven “supermajor” oil firms in the world. 30.303% of the company’s golden shares are owned by the Italian government, with 3.934% held by the state treasury and 26.369% by the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti. A part of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index is the firm.
The company is looking for recent graduates with a background in engineering, physics, mathematics, geology, and geophysics who are interested in enrolling in the second level Specializing Master MiNDS’ program in Natural Resources Development and Storage, which was developed by Eni in collaboration with Politecnico di Torino. The program was designed to help professionals develop a long-term, strategic vision for the energy sector and to specialize them in areas such as cutting-edge research and innovative technology.
The Politecnico di Torino and Eni collaborated to create the Eni Master’s, which has since changed its name to MiNDS: Master in Natural Resources Development and Storage. The program will be renewed beginning with the academic year 2023–2024 to provide a high standard of excellent training and help students develop the most up-to-date skills to meet present and future energy sector challenges.
The objective is to give students specialized knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the energy business, with an emphasis on Natural Resources and Energy Transition that can be used in the field. The organization wants to promote the entry of highly qualified young people who can apply their knowledge right away into the workforce by encouraging them to acquire integrated technical skills (energy storage, CCUS, geothermal energy, circular economy and sustainability, digitalization, etc.) to complement the traditional skills model of the Energy sector.
Details about Eni MINDS Masters Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: ENI
Scholarship Value: € 1.500
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Postgraduate/Masters
Host Institution(s): Politecnico di Torino
- 8 months of classroom instruction at Politecnico di Torino (including lectures from Eni and Politecnico di Torino) and 4 months of an internship at Eni make up the program.
- Eni offers each participant a scholarship worth €1.500 per month.
- Participants get a second-level Master’s diploma in Natural Resources Development and Storage (MiNDS) from the Politecnico di Torino after the program.
- Eni will pay the Politecnico di Torino the Master’s application fee on behalf of each student.
Eligibility Criteria for Eni MINDS Masters Scholarships
The Eni MINDS Masters Scholarships program is intended for candidates with the following requirements:
- – Materials Engineering;
- – Physics; – Mathematics;
- – Geological and Geophysical Science;
- – Energy and Nuclear, Aerospace and Space, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical and Environmental Engineering, Computing, and Physical-Mathematical Models for Industrial Engineering.
- The final grade must be at least 100/110, or the equivalent, and be under 30 as of December 31, 2023.
- Excellent command of the English language, which will be evaluated throughout the selection process. For non-Italian candidates, proficiency in the Italian language is a requirement for admission. During the interview, Eni will evaluate the candidate’s level of competence.
Approximately around the end of September 2023, selection tests will be conducted online and/or on-site at the company’s facilities. Candidates who satisfy the prerequisites will get an email with more information about the selection process.
Application Process for Eni MINDS Masters Scholarships
- Discover the prerequisites for applying for the Master’s degree by reading the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (Rector’s Decree).
- Fill out the POLITECNICO DI TORINO APPLICATION FORM as directed, attaching any necessary documentation.
- Register for the available post on the Eni.com website with the reference number MSTMINDS2023ENI APPLICATION FORM.
- In the event of a favorable result: You will get an email with details on how to proceed following the application deadline.
- If the outcome is unsuccessful: The organization won’t communicate in any way. This result does not rule out the option of applying for more Eni positions.
You can also visit the ENI website for further details.
The Application Deadline is: September 4, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Italy scholarships here.