The Middlesex University is now accepting applications for its partially funded European Academic Awards.
About Middlesex University and Scholarship
Why attend Middlesex University to study? Middlesex believes in providing students with the greatest education possible as well as the tools and support they need to be successful in any career they choose to follow after graduation. It is renowned among modern institutions for the creativity with which it pursues endeavors in both instruction and research.
In Hendon, northwest London, England, Middlesex Institution London (officially Middlesex University; abbreviated MDX) is a public research institution. The university’s name derives from the fact that it is situated inside the old Middlesex County borders.
The university’s history may be traced back to 1878, when St. Katharine’s College, its foundation institution, was founded in Tottenham as a school for female teachers. The university was combined into its present-day configuration in 1992 by merging with several other institutions. It is a post-1992 university (formerly a polytechnic).
Over 19,000 students attend Middlesex in London, while over 37,000 do so worldwide. More than 100 universities in 22 nations around Europe, the United States, and the rest of the world have exchange agreements with the university. The Hendon campus of Middlesex alone has representatives from over 140 different countries. Additionally, it has local offices all around the world as well as campuses in Malta, Dubai, and Mauritius. The Faculty of Professional and Social Sciences, Faculty of the Arts and Creative Industries, and Faculty of Science and Technology all provide courses.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020 place Middlesex among the top 401-500 institutions worldwide, while the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020 place Middlesex among the top 100 institutions under the age of 50. Middlesex University is an esteemed institution of higher learning with a substantial global presence. The school has received recognition for its creative programs, excellent academics, and emphasis on career-oriented education.
Do you want to complete your undergraduate studies in the UK and are you a motivated student? Take a step toward your ambition by applying for the European Academic Awards.
Supporting European students who desire to enroll in the university’s master’s degree program is the goal of the bursary.
Details about European Academic Awards at Middlesex University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Middlesex University
Scholarship Value: £1000 – £7000
Number of awards: One
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): Middlesex University
Eligibility Criteria for European Academic Awards
- Citizens and residents of eligible countries include Europe.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A postgraduate degree in any academic department of the institution is eligible for the European Academic Awards.
- Accepted Standards: The candidates must satisfy each of the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- A continuation scholarship will be given to first- and second-year students who have at least a 2:2 grade point average. The scholarship application process will include final requirements.
Note that EU/EEA citizens with pre-settled or settled status are not qualified for the award.
Application Procedure for European Academic Awards
- To apply for European Academic Awards, the candidates must fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documentation: Applicants must submit all the listed supporting documentation. Please write a 500-word statement outlining your case for receiving the scholarship to EUfirstname.lastname@example.org. You are free to insert whatever you deem pertinent, such as details about your personality, values, and social contributions.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible for admission, candidates must fulfill the specified academic entry criteria for each program.
- If an applicant is not a citizen of a nation with a majority of English speakers or if the applicant has not earned a degree in English, they must ensure that they fulfill the English language criteria.
You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Submission Deadline is: 31 August 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.