Application is now open for the International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Southern Denmark and Fellowship
The University of Southern Denmark, sometimes known as Syddansk Universitet or SDU, is a university in Denmark with campuses in Zealand and Southern Denmark.
The institution collaborates with the Universities of Flensburg and Kiel to provide a variety of collaborative programs. Strong connections are made with local businesses and the global scientific community. The university is the third-largest and third-oldest in Denmark with 29,674 students enrolled (as of 2016). If one takes the Technical University of Denmark into account, the university would rank fourth.
The International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark are now available for the academic year 2023, the university is happy to announce. International applicants may apply for the bursary to study a Ph.D. program at the University of Southern Denmark.
Details about International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship Value: Varies
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: PhD
Host Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
The agreement of November 10, 2015, on Graduate Employees in government appendix 5 – protocol on Ph.D. Research Fellows governs your employment as a paid Ph.D. research fellow. Three years are allotted for the scholarship.
International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark:
- Applications from every country in the world are accepted.
- Acceptable Subject Areas for a Course: Power Capacitors and their applications will be the focus of the 3-year Ph.D. job that will be given.
- Accepted Standards: The candidates must fulfill all of the requirements to be qualified, including:
The minimum educational requirements for applicants are a cand. jur (LL.M. ), cand.merc.jur, or equivalent postgraduate legal degree. Candidates should be able to provide documentation that shows they have begun their legal education if they haven’t finished it yet. Experience outside of legal research may be seen as useful for applicants’ submissions, and any past published research records may be viewed as an advantage. To discover the ideal candidate for the role or team, the applicant’s excitement, drive, and overall application content will all be taken into account.
- Entry Requirements: The evaluation procedure will include a conversational interview.
- Candidates must be proficient in both spoken and written English.
Required Documents for Application
- Motivated application letter
- Certificates/diplomas including all results (Masters degree, bachelor’s degree, etc.)
- Up to three academic publications, if any. For each publishing, kindly provide a pdf file. If a publication has co-authored, a co-author statement describing the applicant’s contribution to the work must be included in the appropriate pdf file.
- List of publications (if there is any)
- A project description that contains information concerning the research planned within the scope of the application, linked to the CJEU and EU law (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including appendices, bibliography, spaces, notes, etc.)
- An abstract for the above project illustration of no more than 250 words.
Application Process for International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law
Applicants must submit the online application form for the International Ph.D. Fellowships in European Union Law at the University of Southern Denmark. Please get in touch with Professor Graham Butler through email at email@example.com for further details on the fellowship. You can also visit the official website for further details.
Note: The application must be in English Language.
The Application Deadline is: 15th August 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Denmark scholarships here.