The University of Bath is now accepting applications for its partially funded Global Leaders Scholarship.
About the University
The UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) gave the University of Bath a Gold award. In the Complete University Guide 2018 League Table, Bath is rated 11th, and 18 of its topics are among the top 10 in the UK. The top two categories are marketing and architecture. According to The Guardian University Guide 2018, the university is placed fifth. According to the Good University Guide, Bath is placed 12th out of 128 institutions in the UK.
In the 2021 Research Excellence Framework, Bath was ranked joint 25th among multi-faculty institutions in the UK for the quality (GPA) of its research and 28th for its Research Power (a university’s grade point average multiplied by the number of full-time equivalent researchers submitted). According to the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, Bath was placed equal to 12th among multi-faculty universities in the UK for the quality (GPA) of its research and 33rd for its Research Power. In their Units of Assessment, more than half of the submissions received the top 10 national rankings. Six of the thirteen submissions received top-20 rankings.
The Queen’s Anniversary Prize has twice been presented to Bath. The university was recognized in 2011 for its “Influential research into child poverty and support for vulnerable people” by the Department of Social & Policy Sciences. In 2000, the Center for Power Transmission & Motion Control at the university was also awarded the prize in recognition of its “invaluable services to the industrial and scientific communities.”
Details about Global Leaders Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Bath
Scholarship Value: Up to £5,000 each
Number of awards: Several
Study level: Masters, Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): University of Bath
Global Leaders Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for the Global Leaders Scholarship at the University of Bath must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- You must already have a full-time taught master’s program offer from the University of Bath for the academic year 2023–2024.
- Academic brilliance, great communication and interpersonal skills, and future leadership potential all factor into the Global Leaders Scholarship decision. Candidates should have great teamwork abilities and a clear future vision.
- Not having completed a full undergraduate degree in Scotland in the past
- Not own a Saltire Scholarship already
- Candidates must exhibit the following:
- A readiness to engage in the program of activities that goes along with the scholarships, as well as the requisite interpersonal and communication skills
- The desire to work and study internationally and assume leadership roles in their chosen fields
- A desire to attend a certain Scottish university or study there
To apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1) Read about the institution’s taught postgraduate courses and select the one you want to enroll in before submitting your application.
(2) The online application form must be used to apply for a course. To begin the application process, you must first establish an account. In the application form, you must provide the following:
- Your personal information
- When you intend to begin paying attention to your schooling information
- Certification of your English proficiency if it is not your native language
- The name and contact information of a referee from your present or most recent institution of higher learning
- A personal statement outlining why you want to enroll in the course and why
- A scan of your undergraduate degree certificate and your postgraduate degree certificate, if you have them
- A scan of your final degree transcript or your most recent transcript if you are still enrolled in classes
- A current CV
- Payment of the application fee, if applicable
- An academic reference from your current or most recent place of study
(3) You must use Application Tracker to complete the scholarship application form.
Submission Deadline: For a decision by August 14, 2023, submit your application by July 17, 2023.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.