The University of Exeter offers Global Leaders Scholarships for Indonesian Students to offer a top-notch education to highly qualified individuals.
The study prize is intended to recognize outstanding students who have excelled academically and who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university.
About the University of Exeter
Why did you decide to attend the University of Exeter? Students looking for academic brilliance and a healthy lifestyle should strongly consider the University of Exeter. The institution provides top-notch instruction and research in a wide range of subjects on a lovely campus in a scenic location. Students may benefit from the urban lifestyle while yet having quick access to South West England’s breathtaking scenery.
Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom, is home to the public research institution known as the University of Exeter. St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and Camborne School of Mines, which were its predecessor schools, were founded in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888, respectively. Following the University of Exeter’s 1955 royal charter, these institutions merged to establish the new university.
The University of Exeter is referred to as Exon. (from the Latin Exoniensis) in post-nominals, and this is the suffix used for both academic and honorary degrees from the institution. The university’s roots may be found in three distinct educational institutions that were founded in the middle of the 19th century in Cornwall and the city of Exeter.
Benefits of Global Leaders Scholarships for Indonesian Students
In the first year of residence in the UK, the University of Exeter will provide a scholarship worth £3,000 less.
Eligibility for Global Leaders Scholarships for Indonesian Students
- Students from Indonesia may apply for Global Leaders Scholarships for Indonesian Students.
- Courses or Subjects that Are Eligible: Candidates may apply to the University of Exeter’s postgraduate programs.
- All campus-based master’s programs are eligible for these scholarships, with the following exceptions: MA International Film Business; Master of Public Administration (MPA) with Applied Study; Legal Practice Course (LPC); Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL); MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation; The Exeter MBA; MRes Global Political Economy; MRes Management; MRes Economics (Pathway to Ph.D.); MRes Finance (Pathway to Ph.D.); MSc Human Resources Management 24 or 30 months; Clinical Psychology programs delivered by Clinical Education, Development and Research (CEDAR). There is no eligibility for any postgraduate certificates, diplomas, or degree apprenticeships, including programs for teacher preparation (PGCE). Programs that offer 100% online or distance education, such as the MA in Education (Online) and the MSc in Extreme Medicine (Distance), are not eligible.
- Eligibility Requirements: The candidates must fulfill each of the requirements listed below to be eligible:
- These prizes are open to candidates who:
- possess an offer to enroll in an approved campus-based Master’s program at the University of Exeter beginning in September 2023 and
- are Indonesian citizens or passport holders, who are consequently classified as international students for tuition reasons.
- Additionally, those that go to:
- complete the requirements of that offer as outlined in their offer letter, which may include paying a deposit if necessary, and
- enroll in that program in 2023–2024
Please click here to view the complete list of requirements for these scholarships.
- The university accepts online applications from candidates. Before applying for the Global Leaders Scholarships for Indonesian Students, students must complete the admission form.
- Supporting Records: Send your statement, one full reference, and scanned or verified copies of your transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: You must have earned or anticipate earning a first degree equal to at least a UK 2:2 Honours degree to enroll in postgraduate coursework at Exeter. To be taken into consideration, you must have at least a 2:1 or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a citizen of a country with a majority English-speaking country, you must provide proof of your English language ability following UK Visas and Immigration’s (UKVI) and University-required requirements.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.