Application is now open for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory, Denmark for Fellowship at the University of Southern Denmark. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Southern Denmark and Scholarship
Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering, and the South Jutland University Center were combined to become the University of Southern Denmark in 1998. In 1998, the university and the University Library of Southern Denmark were combined. The University of Southern Denmark celebrated its 50th anniversary on September 15, 2016, commemorating the founding of the original Odense University in 1966.
The University of Copenhagen combined with the Odense University College of Engineering in 2006, changing its name to the Faculty of Engineering. After spending several years dispersed around Odense, a brand-new Faculty of Engineering building was constructed and inaugurated in 2015, physically linked to the main Odense Campus. The National Institute of Public Health (Statens Institut for Folkesundhed) and the Business School Centre in Slagelse (Handelshjskolecentret Slagelse) were both combined into the University of Southern Denmark in 2007.
Six campuses make up the University of Southern Denmark, most of which are found in the country’s southern region. These include the campuses in Odense, on the island of Funen, Slagelse, and Copenhagen, both on Zealand, and Kolding, Esbjerg, and Alsion in Snderborg, all on the Jutland peninsula.
Do you need financial aid to attend school in Denmark? Applications are being accepted for international postdoctoral positions at the Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory at the University of Southern Denmark. The postdoctoral degree program at the University of Southern Denmark is accepting applications from highly motivated overseas students. The job is open for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Details about International Postdoctoral Positions in Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory, Denmark for Fellowship at the University of Southern Denmark:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship Value: Salary
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Fellowship
Host Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
Eligibility Criteria for International Postdoctoral Positions in Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory, Denmark for Fellowship
Applicants are advised to meet the following prerequisites to be qualified for International Postdoctoral Positions in the Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory, Denmark for Fellowship at the University of Southern Denmark:
- Foreign and Danish students are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course(s) or Subject(s): Students may apply for postdoctoral employment at the Centre for Quantum Mathematics (QM), which is housed in the University of Southern Denmark’s (SDU) Department of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Eligibility Requirements: The candidates must fulfill each of the requirements listed below to be eligible:
- The candidates must know about quantum computing, particularly the creation, evaluation, and use of quantum algorithms.
- The candidates must be proficient in programming languages like Python or C++.
- The candidates must have a solid background in quantum computing research, including quantum complexity theory, quantum information, and quantum machine learning.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must review all university admittance criteria.
- The students need to be able to speak the university’s language standards.
Documents Required for Application
The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- A Cover letter
- A CV
- A research plan
- A teaching portfolio
- An explanation of other qualifications relevant to the position
- Copies of certificates and degrees, including proof that you have a Ph.D. or the equivalent
- A comprehensive list of all publications, numbered
- The applicant’s three desired peer-reviewed scientific publications should be considered in the evaluation of his or her scientific credentials. (Please remember that one PDF or docx file must be supplied for each publication).
Application Procedure for International Postdoctoral Positions in Molecular Bone Histology Laboratory, Denmark for Fellowship
Students who are interested in applying for this postdoctoral job must fill out an online application form. The consideration of eligible candidates will be automated. You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Application Deadline: 08 October 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Denmark scholarships here.