Application is now open for the International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Bond University and Scholarship
Bond University, the nation’s first private, nonprofit institution, is located in Robina, a Gold Coast, Queensland, neighborhood. Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused institution of higher learning with a three-semester calendar since its founding on May 15, 1989.
The college is ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World and has been Australia’s top university for the academic experience for 17 years straight. Through its four main university institutions and academic faculties, Bond offers a variety of accelerated undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and programs, certificates, and non-award programs. As a joint venture to manage the campus’s land and erect the university’s buildings, Mr. Alan Bond, chairman of the Australian-based Bond Corporation, Mr. Harunori Takahashi, and Dr. Taro Tanioka, president of the Japanese-based Electronics and Industrial Enterprises International (EIE), established and funded Bond University in 1987.
The Bond University International Stand Out Scholarship is accepting applications from international students who want to study in Australia. The scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia.
Bond University’s dedication to top-notch foreign students is demonstrated through the awarding of the International Stand Out Scholarship based on academic excellence. The research spans several academic fields.
Details about International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Value: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University International Stand Out Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University:
- Have submitted the online application form for the desired program at Bond University. Scholarships are not available to students enrolled in the Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, or Doctor of Physiotherapy programs.
- Have obtained ‘stand out’ academic performance from undergraduate studies for postgraduate candidates, or have obtained a minimum academic score of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate students.
- Either be an international student presently resident in Australia (of any nationality) or be a citizen of one of the nations mentioned at the top of this page.
- Fill up and submit a scholarship application form before the deadline for the commencing semester of your choice. In the section below under “Application Process,” you may find more information about the scholarship application procedure.
- Not already have started their undergraduate or graduate studies at Bond University.
- Applying is still open to those doing English at Bond University College as part of a bundled Offer.
Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Fiji
Application Process for Bond University International Stand Out Scholarship
To apply for their preferred program with the Bond University International Stand Out Scholarship, interested candidates must log in or register. Simply search for “Scholarship” on the Start an Application page using the same log-in information used for your program application. By the application deadline associated with your first semester, the form must be finished and submitted electronically. You will be required to provide a supporting statement with your scholarship application. Download the school’s Supporting Statement Template (PDF), fill it out, and save it. Then, add it as a supporting document to your application. You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Submission Deadline is: Not Specified
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here.