Application is now open for the Kingston University London International Scholarships. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Kingston University and Scholarship
Kingston University London, a distinguished public research institution situated in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in South West London, England, boasts a rich history dating back to the establishment of the Kingston Technical Institute in 1899. Granted university status in 1992, the institution transitioned from Kingston Polytechnic to become the thriving academic hub it is today.
Currently hosting approximately 17,000 students and managing a turnover of £192 million, Kingston University London operates across four campuses located in Kingston and Roehampton. The university holds expertise in diverse fields, including the arts, design, fashion, science, engineering, and business. Its academic structure is organized into four faculties, namely the Kingston School of Art, the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences (encompassing Kingston Business School and the School of Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences), the Faculty of Health, Science, Social Care and Education, and the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and the Environment.
As part of its commitment to fostering academic excellence, Kingston University London is set to award a limited number of scholarships to newly enrolled Postgraduate students starting in January. These scholarships, valued at £5,000, are intended to support students in their first year of study. The university is actively seeking enthusiastic champions who can effectively represent Kingston and contribute to the institution’s recruitment and marketing initiatives. Applicants are required to create a video profile as part of the application process, showcasing their passion and commitment to becoming integral members of the Kingston University community.
Please be aware that the school receives a large number of applications each year and that the scholarships are highly competitive. Please take immediate action to secure your CAS in time for your visa application, such as paying your deposit*, if you want to visit Kingston in January. You may prepare your budget for your stay at Kingston by consulting the school’s guide to the cost of living in London.
Details about Kingston University London International Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: Kingston University, UK
Scholarship Value: Varies
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): Kingston University, UK
The following criteria will be used to offer international scholarships:
- Why do you wish to attend Kingston University to study?
- Your capacity and desire to stand up for Kingston and assist them with their marketing and hiring efforts
Eligibility Criteria for Kingston University London International Scholarships
Applicants are advised to meet the following prerequisites to be qualified for Kingston University London International Scholarships:
- Be an international student (also known as “overseas fees”)
- gotten accepted to a postgraduate program at Kingston starting in January 2024.
- Do not currently have a degree or foundation course at Kingston University.
Before starting your scholarship application, please read the Application Guidance.
Interview Date, and Process for Kingston University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applications open: Monday 23 October 2023
- Applications close: Monday 27 November 2023
- Please take your time applying since there is no first come, first served policy. All applications that are submitted by the deadline will be given equal weight. Please be aware that incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
Documents Required for Application
- Applicants should have the following documents ready to upload as part of this application:
- Offer Email (saved as a pdf, jpg or doc)
- Personal statement (Max 500 words)
- Link to a video that you have created of yourself (please read the Application Guidance)
- Optional: Details of any social media account which are public
Note: All of the supporting papers mentioned above must be uploaded as part of this application. Applications that are not complete will not be handled.
Application Procedure for Kingston University London International Scholarships
Interested and eligible students for the scholarship should complete the application form.
For additional details contact:
International Scholarships Department
Yorkon Building 0019
Kingston University London
Kingston Hill campus
Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7LB
Tel: +44(0)20 8417 3411
Please be aware that scholarships and bursaries offered by Kingston University are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without prior notice. The availability and funding of scholarships and bursaries affect their availability.
The Application Deadline is: November 27, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.