The ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships are an exciting new financial aid opportunity for students majoring in health sciences and healthcare.
About the University of York and the Scholarship
In York, England, there is a collegiate research university called the University of York (sometimes known as Ebor or York for post-nominals). The institution, which was founded in 1963 and now comprises more than thirty departments and centers spanning a variety of areas, has grown significantly.
The university campus is around 500 acres (200 hectares), located to the southeast of York. The York Science Park and the National Science Learning Center are both included on the original site, site West, which is also known for its lakes, greenery, and abundant wildlife. On agricultural ground east of the small community of Heslington, the university received approval in May 2007 to construct an addition to its main campus.
In addition to conference rooms, a sports village, and a business “incubator,” the second campus, Campus East, which opened in 2009, is currently home to three departments and five colleges. The institute also rents King’s Manor in the heart of York. The university earned £458.8 million overall in 2021–2022—£79.7 million of which came from research grants and contracts—while spending £542.2 million.
With 11 colleges as of 2022, York operates a unique collegiate structure and was one of the first plate-glass institutions to be founded in the 1960s. David Kato College, the eleventh, debuted in 2022. York became a member of the Russell Group of top-tier British institutions in 2012. Students who intend to participate in a postgraduate program at the university may get one of these three plus two scholarship grants, which will cover 30% of their tuition. For a variety of different reasons, you are considering enrolling at the University of York.
Students who opt to attend this institution will have access to the greatest learning resources currently available as well as the chance to take part in a genuinely extraordinary educational experience. We support people as they work to overcome a variety of obstacles by using advanced training and in-depth analysis.
Details About ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: ONAOSI Foundation
Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of awards: 3 Scholarships Award
Study level: Masters, Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): University of York
Eligibility Criteria for ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
- Students from Italy are the only nationals who may apply for ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: A Postgraduate taught in any of the university’s available subjects will get the scholarship.
- For admission in September or October 2023, candidates must have submitted an application to the University of York for admission to a one-year teaching or research Master’s program.
- The candidates must regularly reside in Italy.
- Candidates must meet the ONAOSI Foundation’s qualifying requirements, which state:
- That at the time of applying to the University of York, the candidate must be a recipient of the ONAOSI Foundation.
- The University of York will be the applicant’s first port of call for admission to their desired Master’s program, and a separate application to the ONAOSI Foundation will be necessary for consideration of financial support.
- Applicants must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible to apply for an ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship:
For admission in September, candidates must have submitted an application to the University of York for admission to a one-year teaching or research Master’s program.
ONAOSI Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships – Application Procedure
- Candidates must complete the university application portal’s Admission form. All postgraduate students taking classes will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Records: Candidates must provide all of the following:
- A transcript of grades
- Examples of writing
- CV Personal statement Financial support documentation
- Scholarly reference
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must first confirm that they meet the admission criteria for their nation to enroll in a Postgraduate taught degree program.
- If English is not the student’s first language, they may be required to show proof of their English language proficiency. The entire list of postgraduate taught English language requirements must be reviewed by applicants.
Fill out the scholarship application form here.
The Submission Deadline is: 19-June-2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.