The University of Melbourne Scholarship in Australia 2022/2023 are fully financed scholarship for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters and Ph.D. education. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, living expenses of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
The University of Melbourne, found in Australia, is the country’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria, founded in 1853. It has different campuses across Victoria, with its main campus in Parkville, an inner suburb north of Melbourne’s central business district.
More than 23,000 students from over 150 nations make up the international student body. The institution university offers different services to international students, such as visa aid and support for human or compelling circumstances. Under any compassionate or compelling circumstances, international applicants may put in for reduced study load, leave of absence, transfer to another education provider, or fee remission.
The university has 11 educational units, some of which comprise a graduate school. The overall retribution and retention rates at the institution are the lowest and highest respectively in Australia. The university has one of the highest admission prerequisites in the country, with the median ATAR of its undergraduates being 94.05 (2009). Also, the university persisted to attract excellent students; for example, 50% of the Premier’s VCE Top All-Round High Achievers enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne’s libraries have over three million visitors committing 42 million loan transactions annually. The general collection includes more than 3.5 million items including books, DVDs, photographic slides, music scores and journals as well as rare maps, prints and other published materials. The library also holds over 32,000 e-books, hundreds of databases and 63,000 public and specialist journals in digital form.
The Institution offers hundreds of awards that are designed to reward hard work and accomplishment as you move through your course. From your first year of undergraduate study. through training and through to your PhD., you can win prizes that will help you focus on your studies. These prices won’t just help you while you study – they’ll become an essential part of your CV.
Melbourne Model’ is designed for international flexibility and sends over 1300 students abroad each year on a semester, year, or short-term intensive programs. Graduate students can seek grants for their research overseas, engage in and publish research, or engage with associates at key conferences.
Worth of University of Melbourne Scholarship
The University of Melbourne Scholarship will provide the scholars with the following advantages:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for scholars undertaking a master by Research degree or up to four years for students taking a doctoral degree.
- Living expenses of $31,200 annually pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students taking a master by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for scholars taking a doctoral degree. The living stipend may be indexed yearly and includes defined paid sick maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation award of $2000 for applicants moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international applicants who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility of The University of Melbourne Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, applicants must fulfill all of the following prerequisites below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and met the entry prerequisites for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the Institution of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
How to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
To participate in the University of Melbourne Scholarship, applicants must submit an online application form through the given link. Click here
The application deadline for the University of Melbourne Scholarship in Australia 2022/2023 is October 31, 2022.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here