Application is now open for the Berea College Scholarships. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Berea College and Scholarship
In Berea, Kentucky, there is a private liberal arts institution called Berea College. Berea institution, which opened its doors in 1855, was the first coeducational, racially diverse institution in the South. After deducting the entire amount a student got from the Pell Award, other grants, and scholarships, the institution offers a work-study award to pay the remaining tuition costs.
International students can apply for fully financed undergraduate scholarships through Berea College. For the first year of enrolment, the scholarship offers full assistance to all enrolled overseas students. International students from all around the world who desire to pursue undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for the upcoming academic year are eligible for Berea College Scholarships. For the duration of their first year of study, all international students who are eligible for Berea College Scholarships will receive 100% financing. The cost of tuition, lodging, board, and other expenses is mitigated by the financial help and scholarships provided.
One of the greatest American universities, Berea College, offers 100% fully financed scholarships to overseas students. Berea College is now accepting applications from applicants from abroad who wish to attend the school for the upcoming academic year. Berea College has a long tradition of accepting students of different nations, religious beliefs, races, and ethnicities. Admission to Berea College is highly competitive, therefore you must achieve specific prerequisites to be taken into consideration.
Details about Berea College Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: Berea College, USA
Scholarship Value: Fully funded
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Berea College, USA
Courses Offered: Art, Biology, Computer Science, Business, Nursing. For more majors click here
- The first year of enrollment at Berea College is fully funded for all enrolled overseas students, making it the first institution in the United States to do so. The cost of tuition, lodging, board, and other expenses is mitigated by the financial help and scholarships provided.
- International students are required to save $1,000 (US) year in the following years to help cover their costs. International students can fulfill this requirement by working throughout the summer thanks to the College.
- Accepted international students are required to pay a $2,200 (US) enrollment deposit in addition to a $50 (US) application fee. International students may utilize this deposit to cover a variety of costs during their four-year education. Additional financial help is offered to students who are unable to pay the full or a portion of the deposit.
- Through the College’s Work Program, every foreign student is given access to paid on-campus work for the duration of the academic year. The first year’s pay, or around US $2,000, can be used by students to pay for personal needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarships
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for Berea College Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world qualify as eligible nations.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form
- International Personal Essay and Cover Sheet for Essay.
- Original exam results from at least one of the following tests: SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL. To ensure that your package has a copy of your test results and that you fulfill the deadline, you should register and take the exam as soon as possible.
- Official transcripts from secondary schools.
- Financial Situations Personal Statement.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- Financial Recommendation Form for International Business.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation Forms, at least one of which must be signed by a current or past instructor
Application Procedure for Berea College Scholarships
Please follow the instructions below while applying for Berea College Scholarships:
- To see if you are eligible, carefully review the conditions.
- To start the online application form, Click here.
- Send the completed application and any necessary documents by mail to Berea College Office of Admissions, 209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403, USA.
The Application Deadlines: October 15, 2023 / January 15, 2024
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here.