Application is now open for Positions in Home Care Innovation Capacity Building at the University of Twente. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their applications before the deadline date.
About the University of Twente and Scholarship
Established in 1961 as Technische Hogeschool Twente (THT), the University of Twente has evolved into a dynamic academic institution known for its focus on technology and innovation. This marked a change in the academic character of the school and was a direct outcome of the 1984 revisions made to the Dutch Academic Education Act.
The Dutch government made a calculated choice in choosing Enschede, the capital of Twente, to house the nation’s third technical university. The University of Twente remains a key player in determining the direction of industry and education as a center for innovative research and technical developments.
Prospective students are urged to take advantage of this chance to participate in ground-breaking research, support innovation in the home care industry, and add to the university’s lively academic community. The University of Twente’s International PhD Positions are a prime example of the institution’s dedication to giving prospective academics a chance to significantly advance their areas and beyond.
Details about Positions in Home Care Innovation Capacity Building at the University of Twente:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Twente, Netherlands
Scholarship Value: € 2,770 – € 3,539
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: PhD
Host Institution(s): University of Twente, Netherlands
The University of Twente will provide all the following:
- Gross monthly pay of € 2.770 in the first year, rising to € 3.539 in the fourth year with annual increases.
- Outstanding benefits include a strong pension plan, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%, and a holiday allowance equivalent to 8% of gross yearly pay.
- 29 holidays are given annually to full-time employees.
- A Twente Graduate School training program where you will design an appropriate education and supervision plan with your supervisors.
- A worldwide scientific community and sports facilities are open to visit on this green campus.
- A family-friendly organization that provides paid and unpaid parental leave
- The collective labor agreement CAO-NU for Dutch universities includes full status as an employee at the UT, including pension, health care benefits, and favorable secondary conditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Positions in Home Care Innovation Capacity Building
Candidates are advised to meet the following conditions to be qualified for Positions in Home Care Innovation Capacity Building at the University of Twente:
- Countries Eligible to Apply: Applications are open to all foreign students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The University of Twente’s Ph.D. research project is the acceptable course or subject for which the scholarship will be given.
- Acceptable Requirements: To be considered, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- an advanced degree, or its equivalent, in a pertinent discipline such as public health, business administration, procurement, healthcare management, public administration, etc. (Applicants who are about to graduate are urged to do so.)
- a strong sense of teamwork and the capacity to function both individually and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Social and communication abilities necessary for multidisciplinary workplace work.
- possessing good analytical, research, and scientific writing abilities as well as the ability to do independent research.
- Ability to analyze critically, creatively, and innovatively as well as solve problems in novel ways
- committed, tenacious, and focused on completing a Ph.D. program in four years.
- The University of Twente requires candidates to have a valid bachelor’s degree to support their master’s application and be admitted.
- Requirement for Language: Candidates speak and write English fluently.
- A two-page A4 motivation letter outlining the applicant’s unique interests, credentials, and reasons for applying for the job;
- Curriculum Vitae (with at least two academic references’ contact details included)
Application Procedure for Positions in Home Care Innovation Capacity Building
Prospective students must fill out the university’s online application form and verify their enrollment. The school will take into account the applications that are accepted. For the chance, no additional application is needed. You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Application Deadline is: 08 December 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Netherlands scholarships here.