The St Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing is now accepting online applications through the University of Sussex. The application period for the academic year 2023 is now open. If a student has been given a spot on Sussex’s Strategic Marketing MSc program for the 2023 intake, the program is open to them. Dr. Ivo St. Kovachev graduated from Sussex University’s Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
About the University of Sussex
Why should one enroll at the University of Sussex? Students have the chance to alter the world while attending Sussex. With more than 20% of its student body hailing from countries outside the UK, Sussex is also known for its strong commitment to global education.
The University of Sussex is a public university with a focus on research that is situated in Falmer, East Sussex, England. Most of it is contained inside Brighton and Hove’s corporate limits. Its expansive campus setting, which is flanked by the South Downs National Park, offers easy access to the center of Brighton, which is just 5.5 kilometers (3.4 miles) away. The first of the plate glass university generation, the institution acquired its Royal Charter in August 1961.
A little under one-third of its staff members are foreign-born, while more than one-third of its students are enrolled in postgraduate programs. Over 1,000 professors from more than 140 different nations make up Sussex’s varied community of approximately 20,000 students, of whom about one-third are international students. The institution’s annual revenue for 2021–2022 was £345.2 million, while its annual expenditures were £377.4 million.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2021 placed the University of Sussex at 160th globally and 20th in the UK. In 2021, The Sunday Times ranked the university 19th nationwide. According to the Complete University Guide, the university was placed 15th in the UK in 2017.
According to the 2017 QS World University Rankings, the institution came in at number 187 worldwide. According to the 2018 CWTS Leiden Ranking, the university was rated 205th. According to the UI GreenMetric rating, Sussex came in at number 66 globally in 2016 for sustainability.
Details about St Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing at the University of Sussex:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Sussex
Scholarship Value: £6,597 partial tuition fee
Number of awards: One
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): University of Sussex
St Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing – Eligibility Criteria
- All nations, including the United Kingdom, are eligible
- Courses or Subjects Acceptable: For a postgraduate marketing degree (MSc), the St. Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing will be given.
- Admissible Standards: To qualify for the St. Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing, candidates must have received and accepted an offer of admission to the Strategic Marketing MSc program and must be citizens of the UK or another EU country who are charged ‘Home’ tuition rates.
- Depending on the course they are applying for, candidates must have at least an undergraduate honors degree with an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) grade point average (or equivalent).
Application Process for St Kovachev Scholarship in Marketing
- Candidates must first apply and accept a spot on the Strategic Marketing MSc at Sussex. After accepting an offer, candidates can apply for the St. Kovachev Scholarship here.
- Documents in Support: All of the following documentation is required from applicants:
- a declaration of purpose
- an academic diploma
- an academic transcript
- Test results or credentials for English language proficiency
- At least one academic reference from the most recent university, or the referee’s contact information, if applicable
- Uploaded Curriculum Vitae.
- An applicant’s statement is required.
- Admission Criteria: Prospective applicants should review the information provided on entry criteria for international applicants before beginning an application.
- All instruction at Sussex is conducted in English, thus candidates must be adequately competent in the language. Standard level on the IELTS (Academic) (6.0 overall, with at least 5.5 in each component)
For more inquiries, email the institution at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Submission Deadline is the 2nd of July 2023, 23:59.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.