Application is now open for Thailand Second LLM Scholarships at the University of Kent. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Kent and Scholarship
Why attend the University of Kent? Kent is a renowned institution with a vibrant faculty, great student satisfaction, and a track record for top-notch research. It offers participants an education that enables them to work anywhere in the globe and offers applicants a variety of options for skill development to help them get ready for a job. The UK Government’s Teaching Quality Framework awarded Kent the highest mark, and the state enjoys a reputation for quality across the world.
For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Kent will provide financing for Thai students who are talented and motivated to study in the UK. Students from Thailand who apply for a second-taught Kent LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus for enrollment in September 2022 or January 2023 are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded in one lump sum during the program’s second term.
The University of Kent, originally known as the University of Kent at Canterbury and designated UKC, is a public research university with a semi-collegiate structure situated in Kent, United Kingdom. On January 4th, 1965, the university received its royal charter, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was officially appointed as the first Chancellor the following year. In 2015, Kent outperformed 10 Russell Group institutions, according to The Complete University Guide’s rankings. The Independent placed the university 28th for its total research output in 2014, while The Guardian and The Times newspapers both ranked Kent 29th in research.
Details about Thailand Second LLM Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Kent
Scholarship Value: Stipend of £3,000
Number of awards: Master
Study level: One
Host Institution(s): University of Kent
Eligibility Criteria for the Thailand Second LLM Scholarships
- Eligible Nations: Thailand-born applicants are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The University of Kent will provide undergraduate degree programs in any academic area as part of its Second LLM Scholarship for Thailand program.
- Acceptable Standards: The following requirements must be met for applicants to be considered for Thailand Second LLM Scholarships:
- The applicant’s passport must be current and provide proof of Thai nationality.
- Being categorized as an international student by the University of Kent to pay tuition
- Self-fund your education entirely
- Completing a taught LLM at the University of Kent, or having finished one.
- Must have applied for a second taught Kent LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury campus for enrollment in September 2022, or
- To have accepted an offer of a spot on the second taught LLM by the application deadline.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- To be eligible for the award, you must fulfill the admission requirements in terms of your academic performance.
- This award cannot be combined with any other grants or scholarships provided by Kent Law School or the Division for the Study of Law, Society, and Social Justice; only the award with the highest overall monetary value will be issued. For further information, kindly get in touch with the institution.
- If they satisfy the requirements, University of Kent graduates are eligible for the award.
- In cases when students must continue their studies over their first time of registration, the award will only be given for that initial period of registration.
Application Procedure for Thailand Second LLM Scholarships
- Admission to the University is required of all applicants. Students can then finish the online application form for this program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant will be required to provide copies of their academic records, a resume, a passport photocopy, and documentation of their language proficiency.
- Candidates must fulfill admission criteria for each qualification they intend to pursue to be admitted.
- The candidates should be fluent in English, according to the language requirement.
Applications for this Scholarship are currently being accepted and may be submitted through your Kent Applicant Portal after obtaining an application for admission to one of the above-mentioned programs.
If you have any queries, email StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk.
The Application Deadline is 31 December 2023, 23:59 GMT for January entry.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.