Applications for the fully funded Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships are open for international students to pursue a graduate degree program at the University of Westminster London. The Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships, the most prestigious honor given by the university, are intended to fully pay a student from a developing country to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree there.
About the University of Westminster
UK’s London is home to the public institution known as the University of Westminster. The Royal Polytechnic Institution, the first polytechnic to open in London, was established in 1838. The Polytechnic was given a royal charter in writing in August 1839, and it changed its name to the University of Westminster in 1992.
With campuses in Fitzrovia, Marylebone, and Harrow in addition to Regent Street in the heart of London, Westminster has four total campuses. The Westminster International University is also run by it in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A total of 65 departments and centers, including the Communication and Media Research Institute (CAMRI) and the Centre for the Study of Democracy, are housed inside the university’s three colleges and twelve schools, which are divided into these two organizational units. There is also a business school, law school, and policy studies institute there.
The university’s yearly revenue for 2021–22 was £240.9 million, with £223.7 million in expenses, of which £4.25 million came from research grants and contracts. The institution is a part of the European Institution Association, EFMD, EQUIS, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the Association of MBAs.
At the undergraduate and graduate levels, Westminster awards Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in addition to certifications and diplomas. Because of the high criteria of relevance to the professions, the BCS, BPS, CIOB, CABE, ICE, RICS, HPC, and other relevant professional organizations have recognized more than two-thirds of Westminster’s programs.
In the 2018 QS World Institution Rankings for Media and Communications, the institution was rated sixth in the UK and forty-first overall due to its many centers of excellence in research. The institution was also placed 15th in the UK for art and design and 18th for architecture. at the 351 university list of the world’s top under-50-year-old universities, the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019 placed Westminster at positions 151-200.
Details about Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Westminster
Scholarship Value: £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years.
Number of awards: 10
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): University of Westminster
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships
Candidates must satisfy each of the conditions listed below to be eligible for the Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- International students from underdeveloped nations are eligible.
- To pursue a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster, you must have a course offer for September 2023.
- You must have a family income as determined by the Student Loans Company of $25,000 or less.
- If you already hold an Honors degree, you cannot apply.
Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships – Application Process
Please adhere to the crucial instructions below to get a Westminster Vice Chancellors Scholarships:
(1) Download the application form and fill it.
(2) You must provide the following supporting materials in addition to the appropriate Scholarship application form:
- a copy of the letter or email from the University of Westminster confirming the conditional or unconditional offer of a spot on the degree you choose.
- the most recent/current official copy of your academic transcript.
- an endorsement letter created just for your scholarship application. This cannot be the same reference supplied as part of your admission application and should be written by a prior tutor, professor, academic, or employer (where applicable to your selected degree subject).
(3) And mail applications to the University of Westminster Scholarships Office 101 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6XH, United Kingdom. The Scholarships Office will then send you an email to confirm that they have received your application. See complete Terms and Conditions for more information.
The Submission Deadline is: July 07, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.