Top Education Quotes
Are you looking for the top education quotes? In this article, we have compiled 50 of the top education quotes from the most captivating teachers and educational leaders in the field. We hope this list of quotes from the teachers can serve as a source of inspiration for educators who need an extra boost at the beginning of each day, and a reminder of the reasons why they stepped bravely into the complex, important role of guiding children from potential to possibility.
Keep reading this post and have a look at the top educational quotes we have compiled for you.
Education is one of the most powerful aspects of life. Education and learning allow us to make sense of the world around us, the world inside of us, and where we fit in the world. Education helps us to become exposed to new ideas and concepts that we can use to appreciate and enhance the world around us and the world within us.
Here is the List of the Top Education Quotes
- Teaching Means Understanding the Kids: “My job as a teacher is not to teach the curriculum or even to just teach the students; it is to seek to understand kids as completely as possible so that I can intentionally bend the curriculum to meet them.” — Cornelius Minor
- Teaching is a Calling is one of the top education quotes: “I believe you’ve got to do what’s right, each day of your life, even if the rest of the crowd isn’t. Teaching is about honor and goodness and mercy. It is either you live up to the calling of this profession or you don’t, and most likely no one will ever know but you.” — Penny Kittle
- There is always a New Knowledge: “Somewhere, something beyond belief is waiting to be known.” — Carl Sagan
- Education is an Active Process is one of the top education quotes: “Education is not an affair of ‘telling’ and being told, but an active and constructive process.” — John Dewey
- Teaching is impacting: “A teacher who wants to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.” — Horace Mann
- Teaching is Participatory is one of the education quotes: “When children are engaged, when learning is joyful, those are the lessons that stick. Those are the lessons that are valuable and meaningful and hang around.” — Nancie Atwell
- With Education, you create the Future: “Everyone is concerned about the future of American education. But as I tell my students, you do not enter the future — you create the future.
- We are Finding Universal Truths is also one of the top education quotes: “The passion and beauty and joy of science is that humans have invented a process to understand the universe in a way that is true for everyone. We are finding universal truths.” — Bill Nye
- Educate People: “If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; but, if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people” – Chinese Proverb. There are a lot of ways you can make an impact on the world. But there is no greater impact that you can make than spreading education and empowering people who’ll empower and teach people till it keeps spreading.
- Don’t Give Up is one of the top education quotes: “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer” – Albert Einstein. Obtaining an education isn’t easy, and most students experience challenges while acquiring an education. The major thing is to believe in yourself and not give up.
- Education is Self-Involvement is another education quote: “Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself” – Chinese Proverb
- Tolerance is also one of the top education quotes: “The highest result of education is being tolerable” – Hellen Keller
- Education is an eternal investment: “The awesome and beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you” – B. B. King
- Education is generational: “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another” – G.K. Chesterton.
- Knowledge is Powerful is also one of the top education quotes: “We have a powerful potential in our youth, and we must have the courage and strength to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends.” — Mary McLeod Bethune
For more educational quotes, click here….
Find more articles on Student Resources here