Application is now open for the Royal Holloway University of London Teaching Centre Excellence Scholarship. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Royal Holloway University of London and Scholarship
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), stands as a beacon of academic excellence and a testament to the transformative power of education. Formally known as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, this public research university is an integral member of the esteemed University of London consortium.
Royal Holloway, University of London, has positioned itself as a hub of academic endeavor and cross-cultural exchange. The campus, situated 19 miles from central London, provides an idyllic setting for learning and personal growth. The Founder’s Building, a Grade I listed red-brick architectural marvel inspired by the Château de Chambord in the Loire Valley, France, stands as an iconic symbol of the university’s rich heritage.
As part of its commitment to fostering global talent, RHUL offers two scholarships to new international students enrolled in the Royal Holloway BSc Business Administration program at eligible University of London Teaching Centres. This scholarship serves as a testament to the institution’s dedication to supporting academic pursuits and creating opportunities for aspiring scholars. Importantly, it underscores the university’s belief in the transformative power of education in shaping future leaders and contributing to the global knowledge community. RHUL, with its storied history and commitment to excellence, continues to be a beacon of inspiration for students worldwide.
Details about the Royal Holloway University of London Teaching Centre Excellence Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: Royal Holloway University of London
Scholarship Value: Tuition fee reduction of £6,000 in the first year of study
Number of awards: 2
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Royal Holloway University of London
Eligibility Criteria for Royal Holloway University of London Teaching Centre Excellence Scholarship:
Candidates are advised to meet the following conditions to be qualified for the Royal Holloway University of London Teaching Centre Excellence Scholarship:
- Students must be categorized as international students who pay fees.
- Presently enrolled in one of the following Royal Holloway BSc Business Administration programs offered by University of London Recognized Teaching Centers:
- Beaconhouse International College (BIC), Pakistan
- The Millennium Universal College (TMUC), Pakistan
- TILS UCL Business School, Multan
- Blackstone School of Law
- UCL Business School, Multan / Universal College Lahore (UCL), Pakistan
- LGS International Degree Programme (LGS), Pakistan
- Denning Law School, Pakistan
- Escola Superior de Propaganda y Marketing (ESPM), Brazil
- Universidad de Lima, Peru
- Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education, Malta
- Russell Square International College, India
- University of Seychelles
- Euro University of Bahrain
- Possess a valid offer to enroll in Year 2 or Year 3 at Royal Holloway for any of the following reasons:
- BSc Management with International Business
- BSc Management with Human Resources
- BSc Business and Management
- BSc Management with Marketing
- Completed, or be expected to achieve, an average of 65% in your distance learning studies.
Read the institution’s full terms and conditions.
Application Process for Royal Holloway University of London Teaching Centre Excellence Scholarship
To apply, go to the university’s applicant portal. Please ensure you have included all necessary information by reading the application criteria below. If you are selected, the institution will notify you on Monday, April 29, 2024.
You will have to write a 400-word or less scholarship statement. You have to have:
- Which academic accomplishments you are especially proud of and why they are important to you
- why did you decide to pursue the degree for which you have applied
- what your long-term objectives are, and how the scholarship will enable you to fulfill them.
Note: Your application’s score will be determined by how well your statement responds to the aforementioned questions. Applications that are longer than the allotted word count will be rejected immediately.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Application Deadline is: April 5, 2024
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.