Application is now open for the Masters of Business Administration Scholarships at the University of Oxford. Interested candidates are encouraged to send in their applications before the deadline date.
About the University of Oxford and Scholarship
The University of Oxford, located in Oxford, England, has a rich history dating back to 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the second-oldest continuously operating university globally. The university’s growth was accelerated in 1167 when Henry II prohibited English students from attending the University of Paris. Following disputes between students and the townspeople of Oxford in 1209, some academics relocated to the northeast, where they established what would become the University of Cambridge. These two institutions, Oxford and Cambridge, are collectively known as Oxbridge and share many common features.
Oxford University comprises thirty-nine semi-autonomous constituent colleges, four permanent private halls, and various academic departments organized into four divisions. Each college is a self-governing institution with its own internal structure, membership, and activities. All students at the university are affiliated with a specific college. Unlike many universities, Oxford does not have a central campus; instead, its buildings and facilities are spread throughout the city center. Undergraduate education at Oxford includes lectures, small-group tutorials held at the colleges and halls, seminars, laboratory work, and, occasionally, additional tutorials offered by central university faculties and departments. Postgraduate education follows a predominantly centralized model.
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program at Oxford University builds on its rich legacy by providing students with a strong foundation in core business principles while fostering a broader mindset and understanding of the role of business in society. This program challenges students to explore their areas of interest deeply and equips them with the strategic skills and insights necessary to lead successful, purposeful careers in the world of business.
The program reveals you to:
- A worldwide interconnected network
- A varied set of students
- A variety of employment options
- Leaders of thought
- An intense educational experience
Details about Masters of Business Administration Scholarships at the University of Oxford:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Value: 50% of the course fees
Number of awards: 1
Study level: Postgraduate/Masters
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
What you will discover
- Improve your capacity for autonomous, lateral, and logical thought.
- Develop essential abilities by taking the core courses.
- Use electives tailored to your sector to help you establish and shape your professional goals.
- Take the necessary steps to become a worldwide leader.
- Conflict management
- Strategy building
Eligibility Criteria for Masters of Business Administration Scholarships
Who you are
- Strong background in the workplace
- Background in a range of ethnic settings
- Superior leadership and extraordinary maturity
- Possess the capacity to add meaningful insights to your class drawing on your career and personal experiences
- Strong academic background
What you need
- An understanding of your career goals
- English ability
- Two references, either professional or academic
- One-page CV using this template as a guide
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Written supporting statement
- Online assessment
- Either a GMAT or GRE score
- Professional experience with a minimum of two years of work experience
Interview Date, and Process for Masters of Business Administration Scholarships
Your completed application will be reviewed by the admissions committee. On the following date, they will inform you if you have been selected for an interview for the 2024–25 intake:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Stage 2: Wednesday 31 January 2024
- Stage 3: Wednesday 17 April 2024
Which applicants will be extended an offer to enroll in the MBA program will be determined by the admissions committee following the completion of all interviews. On the last day of the stage for which you applied below, all applicants will get an email with the final decisions for 2024–2025:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Stage 2: Friday 8 March 2024
- Stage 3: Friday 17 May 2024
Application Procedure for Masters of Business Administration Scholarships
Applications are now being accepted for the class of 2024–2025. By the application date that you have selected, you must submit your online application form together with any necessary application requirements. Saïd Business School, Oxford University and Colleges, and other external sources offer scholarships. The institution advises applying as soon as possible to increase the amount of scholarship chances that are reviewed for you. Furthermore, there are scholarships with set deadlines for applications. All scholarships offered by Saïd Business School and Oxford University typically need simply a regular course application. You will be taken into consideration right away if you satisfy the qualifying requirements.
Application Deadlines are: Friday 5 January 2024 and Wednesday 20 March 2024
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.