Application is now open for the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) at the University of Technology Sydney. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Technology Sydney and Scholarship
Nine faculties and schools make up the University of Technology Sydney, which together offer 210 postgraduate and 130 undergraduate degrees. 44,615 new students were accepted to the institution in 2022, including 32,825 undergraduates. More than 45 research institutions and centers are housed under the organization, many of which work in conjunction with the public and commercial sectors.
More than 180 clubs and organizations have received UTS approval. Under the direction of UTS Sport, this university’s varsity sports teams participate in both the UniSport Nationals and other national competitions throughout the whole year. Over 270,000 graduates from 140 different countries will be present by 2022.
The UTS City Campus is situated between Central Station and Railway Square, on the southern edge of Sydney’s CBD. The hub of the city campus, which faces Broadway, is the UTS Tower. The campus is divided into five separate precincts. Broadway, Haymarket, and Blackfriars are located on the city campus, while Moore Park and Botany precincts bring together specialist facilities and surrounding commercial groups.
The colleges of Science, Health, Law, Arts and Social Sciences, Engineering and IT, and Design, Architecture, and Building, as well as the UTS Library, are all located on Broadway in Ultimo. The university’s City Campus Master Plan, a $1 billion-plus investment in new buildings and facilities, significant improvements, and refurbishments, has significantly changed the campus since 2008. The main academic advisory body of the UTS Council is the UTS Academic Board. The academic programs offered by the university in the areas of education, scholarship and research, and community service are the focus of the Academic Board’s policy-making efforts.
This MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) was created to assist outstanding postgraduate students pursuing an MBA at UTS.
Details about the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) at the University of Technology Sydney:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: $2,000
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) at the University of Technology Sydney
Candidates are advised to meet the following requirements to be eligible for the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) at the University of Technology Sydney:
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of one (1) year of full-time study (48 credit points) in the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) award, course code C04018, be currently enrolled in, or intend to enroll in, a minimum of 12 credit points in the session the scholarship is awarded, and have attained a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of Distinction average (75%) in their MBA.
- No applicants may have previously received this Scholarship or the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing).
The following criteria will be used to choose the winner:
- In the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, academic merit (WAM);
- Why you decided to pursue an MBA at UTS, as evidenced by your scholarship application;
- Your present and future goals as they are expressed in the scholarship application;
- Leadership qualities and commitment to the community, as shown in the scholarship application.
Application Process for MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) at the University of Technology Sydney
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by completing the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Current) Application Form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contact..UTS Scholarships Office
The Application Deadline is: 02 October 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here.