Application is now open for The Animal Logic Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Technology Sydney and Scholarship
The public research institution University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The institution was founded in its current form in 1988, although it has technical school foundations that date back to the 1870s. UTS is a member of Universities Australia (UA), the Worldwide Universities Network (WUN), and the Australian Technology Network (ATN), in addition to being a member of each of these associations.
The Animal Logic Scholarship gives gifted people from underrepresented groups or those in need financial assistance so they can take part in postgraduate education in the animation, visual effects, and visualization sectors. This scholarship will help the Recipient(s) finish their course by providing a stipend that the Recipient(s) may utilize to help with living and/or tuition costs.
Details about The Animal Logic Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: $18,000
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for The Animal Logic Scholarship
Candidates are advised to meet the following prerequisites to be eligible for The Animal Logic Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney:
- Be a citizen of Australia, or New Zealand, or possess a permanent humanitarian visa or an Australian permanent resident visa;
- Be enrolled in or intend to enroll in the Master of Animation and Visualization;
- Apply for one (1) and only one (1) of the following categories:
- Show a high degree of ability, zeal, and competency from a candidate from a varied and underrepresented background or group, including (but not limited to) ethnic diversity, gender or sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, and First Nations’ heritage.
- Financial Hardship
- Show a high degree of aptitude, excitement, and competency from a candidate who, but to financial difficulties, may not be able to finish the course.
- To be eligible, all applicants must submit an online application for scholarships through UTS.
- Additionally, candidates must submit the UAC Equity Scholarship application through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and include documentation of their financial need and/or other educational barriers, such as:
- Regional or remote background
- Sole parent responsibilities
- Carer responsibilities
- Long-term medical condition/disability or ongoing effect of abuse
- Indigenous Australian
- Refugee status
- All applicants must be able to participate in an in-person interview, whether it takes place online or in person.
Application Procedure for The Animal Logic Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants must fill out an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION:
- Please make sure you have your UAC Equity Scholarship application number on hand if you have previously applied for the scholarship.
- Do not use any special formatting, such as bullet points or numbering, in your written remarks, which should be no more than 300 words apiece.
- Please explain why you want to excel in animation, visual effects, or visualization.
- Describe a time when you showed initiative and looked for a chance to develop both your career and personal life.
- Describe how your situation supports the scholarship’s mission to expand the participation of underrepresented groups in the animation, visual effects, and visualization sectors.
- How will this scholarship help you do better in the Master of Animation than you otherwise would in terms of attaining your educational goals?
For further information, contact…
UTS ANIMAL LOGIC ACADEMY
UTS SCHOLARSHIPS OFFICE
More information about Master of Animation and Visualisation
CONTACT THE SCHOOL WITH YOUR QUESTIONS
Email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE NEXT INTAKE
You can apply for the next intake online.
The Application Deadline is: 01 January 2024
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here.