Application is now open for the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the Scholarship
The University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship is a grant available to people with a degree offered at UEA and is dependent on an application. The award comes with a scholarship good for up to three years of undergraduate study. High-caliber applicants get £4,000 yearly from the school panel, while those with exceptional merit are submitted for consideration for a £10,000 reward. This University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship is designed to honor international fee-status applicants who have been accepted to UEA and who can succinctly and persuasively explain how enrolling in UEA will enable them to significantly contribute to both the UEA community and their chosen field of study.
Details about the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of East Anglia
Scholarship Value: £4,000 per year whilst those of an outstanding nature will be put forward to be considered for an award of £10,000 per year.
Number of awards: One
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): University of East Anglia
University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship – Eligibility
If you satisfy all the requirements listed below, you are qualified for the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship under these terms:
- You are an international student who must pay fees for your overseas status. If there is a change in the fee status while you are enrolled, the scholarship will expire.
- Applicants must have received an unconditional or conditional offer to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at UEA to qualify for a scholarship.
- If you want to be successful, UEA must have been your firm’s preferred institution—not your insurance pick. The scholarship recipient must meet all other conditions before they may enroll in the institution. The scholarship may only be applied to the specified course; it cannot be applied to any other courses.
- You must be a self-supporting student who pays their tuition and does not get financial help from the government or an NGO.
- This scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with another UEA grant.
Application Procedure for the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarship
Do you want to apply for the University of East Anglia undergraduate scholarship and are you eligible? Fill out the application form.
You must submit your application through video for the institution’s 2023 International Excellence Scheme. Your answers to the following two questions should be recorded.
- How will the course you picked prepare you for the transferrable abilities needed to achieve your future professional goals?
- Describe how you may make use of the various social and extracurricular options you have access to at UEA to improve both your own and your fellow students’ educational experiences.
Submissions must be in.mp4 format, in normal definition (not high definition or ultra high definition), and not exceed two minutes in duration.
You have the chance to elaborate on your statement, especially mention UEA, and explain why UEA is the best university for you.
The institution is seeking unique, interesting comments that demonstrate what you will contribute to the UEA community both during and after your studies. You should be able to demonstrate a history of giving back to the community through voluntary work or extracurricular pursuits and look into the options that the university has to offer.
As soon as you believe it is ready, please submit your scholarship application. Applications will be reviewed continuously, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will learn if you have been accepted.
You must already have a conditional or unconditional offer for an undergraduate degree program commencing at UEA in September 2023 to be eligible for this scholarship. You should specify in your offer that you are an overseas student who is paying fees.
You can also click here to find out more details regarding the scholarship.
The Application Deadline is: June 30, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here.